The number of people worried about How to pretreat grey hair before coloring. Your natural hair became grey due to natural aging, premature or genetic. You want the dye to cover your grey hair, but it contains chemicals and ammonia.
Although these factors make your hair dry and dull, now you have tired and want a fantastic treatment that makes your hair healthy and strong. Do not worry; you have come to the right place. I have all solutions and treatments for every hair problem. I will tell you all how to pretreat grey hair before and after coloring.
Follow all the tips carefully after using it; you will know how useful and practical it is.
This and other information remain with us at the end of this article. Let start and find a new treatment for grey hair. Hair is a precious gift of nature. You look beautiful and stunning due to your hair.
Hair also needs to be cared for as much as different parts of the body. It requires healthy nutrition, proteins because our hair is made of protein is called keratin layers.
Some people consider grey hair is dead, and no need to look after them. But, they are alive and need your care. Hair dye contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia; it may be harmful to your hair and scalp.
How to pre-soften grey hair before coloring
Here are some hair mask remedies which help you “How to pretreat grey hair before coloring.”
- Coconut oil🥥
- Coconut oil and jojoba oil
- Coconut oil and Castrol oil
Coconut oil is one of the best lubricants. Coconut oil contains anti-microbial, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids. It controls dandruff and hair fall.
If you use Coconut oil before dye, it protects your hair from chemicals and toxins. Coconut oil makes your hair shiny, smooth, and regrowth.
Application of coconut oil “How to pretreat grey hair before coloring.”
- Take an amount of coconut according to your hair length. Start applying the coconut to your hair gently.
- You can use your hands for a massage and be sure that the coconut oil has been absorbed in the hair.
- Leave it overnight. Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic bag; otherwise, coconut oil leaves a stain on your pillowcase.
- The next day, rinse your hair and remove all the oil.
- You are surprised to see the result because it makes your hair straighten, shine, and soft.
- You can use this hair mask for your regular wash.
Coconut oil can be used alone and combined with other essential oils to make it more effective.
Coconut oil and jojoba oil
You know that Companies are used jojoba oil as an ingredient in shampoos, makeup, and body lotion. This oil useful due to its moisturizing property. It is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and non-toxic that again makes it useful for hair.
Jojoba is one of the best hair oils to deal with dry, damaged hair, etc. It is useful for all hair types; it is best for dry, split ends, and hair prone to tangling and damage.
Jojoba oil is useful in the development of new hair that leads to hair growth. Coconut and jojoba mixture is very beneficial for hair. Both oils contain moisturizers.“How to pretreat grey hair before coloring.”
Application of coconut oil and jojoba oil
- Mix an equal amount of oils and massage your hair gradually.
- When the oil is absorbed in your hair, then leave it overnight.
- The next morning rinse your hair and remove all oil, then use your favorite shampoo.
- Be happy to see the fantastic result.
- you can use it twice a week
Coconut oil and Castrol oil
Castrol oil is one of the best natural treatments for those who want to grow longer hair. Apply Castrol oil on your scalp and hair to mix other oils like coconut when Castrol oil becomes less thick and more comfortable applying on your hair. Also, it makes your hair soft, shiny, healthy, and thick—organic Castrol oil for curly, itchy, and sensitive scalp.
Application of coconut oil and Castrol oil
- Castrol oil 2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil 1tablespoon
- Stir both oils very well, and apply dirty, detangle hair.
- You can use a tooth comb for application, do not soak your hair with Castrol oil will be fine.
- Massage your scalp to promote scalp circulation, and then wrap your hair with a plastic bag or scarf.
- The next day, start a wash your hair by pouring some green tea and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Then use your desirable shampoo as usual, and put some cold water to seal the hair follicles.
- You are impressed to see the fantastic result if you would like to use this daily and apply Castrol oil once a week.
How to apply dye after pretreating grey hair
After the pretreat of grey hair, take a rest for two days. Now your hair is ready for dye application. You know that your scalp produces its oils. He fights against dye chemicals and toxins and protects your hair. The dye contains chemicals and ammonia; it’s not suitable for your hair. But you can save your hair through, hair mask and oil massage.
Wash your hair one day ago to apply the dye. The developer always use 20 volume; It is best for grey hair. Moreover, It is not harmful to your scalp and hair. Applying the dye makes your hair dry and dull, but you can improve your hair dullness and dryness with a hydrating mask.
Use paraben-free and sulfate-free shampoo; these are safe for your hair. Sulfate is mostly used in cleaning products like shampoo and condition.
Shampoo with sulfate will foam as you massage your hair through the finger. Sulfate makes your hair dry, itchy scalp, fade hair color.
- The Body Shop rainforest shampoo
- Organic Coconut Malik shampoo
- Wow, hair strengthening shampoo
- Khadi Herbal shampoo
- Herbal anti-hair-fall
Sulfate and paraben are not suitable for grey hair and dye hair. It would be best if you used shampoo without chemicals.
After dyeing, when you wash your hair, follow these steps.
Wash your hair less and often.
Be smart about water temperatures
Apply conditioner only hair length.
Handle your wet hair carefully
Use a shampoo without alcohol and chemicals
Minimize blow drying
Hydrate mask and deep Conditioning
We discuss two methods.
- Hydrate mask and deep conditioning products.
- Deep conditioning and Hydrate mask remedies.
Here are some products mention for deep Conditioning and hydrate. Use this mask after three days of coloring grey hair and natural hair.
- Keratine Hair Mask
- L’oreal Elvive
- Triple Moisture
- Argan oil
- Xiami vogue
These products help to smooth your bleached hair. Take care of all your damaged hair and leaving your hair soft, shiny, and silky.
It smoothes the hair and does not cause dryness. Also, It helps to hydrate the hair, daily use to help reverse damage to hair’s softness.
Application of Hydrate mask and deep Conditioning
- First of all, sectioning your hair at least four-part.
- It is effortless to apply.
- Take a quantity of conditioner and apply it to your hair.
- Wrap your hair and rinse your hair according to the time of your product.
Hydrate Mask And Deep Conditioning Remedies
Natural cure is the best forever; it is time-consuming but effective. If you do not like hydrate and deep conditioning products, you can use natural remedies.
- Mustard Seed remedy
- Milk and better remedy
Mustard Seed remedy
- Mustard Seed 3tablespoon
- Aloe vera gel 4tablespoon
- capsule vitamin E 2
- coconut oil 2 -3 tablespoon
Application of Mustard Seed
Mix all ingredients one by one and make a fine paste. Apply this remedy only to your scalp and root hair. At the end of the hair, apply coconut oil or aloe vera gel, then wrap your hair. Do not use readymade aloe vera gel in this remedy.
It is full of protein, vitamins, omega 3, .improves your scalp circulation. Maybe you feel a little bit irritated. If it is bearable, use it overnight; otherwise, wash your hair after 2 hours.
Rinse your hair and enjoy the softness and shine of your hair.
Milk and butter remedy
Butter 4tablespoon (unsalty)
Castrol oil 2tablespoon
Olive oil 2tablespoon
Application of Milk and butter remedy
As usual, mix all ingredients; it makes a soft and creamy paste. Apply it to your hair gradually. This hair mask repairs your damaged hair; it cures hair dryness, hair coloring, and sunburn.
This remedy hydrates your hair, thus imparting a soft, shine, and smoothness. Use this hair mask 10 minutes before shampoo. Then rinse with water and happy to see the result.
My dear friends, after applying all the steps, you will say goodbye to all hair problems like dandruff, dryness, frizzy hair, and hair patches. All the above treatments help regrowth hair, gain volume, and make your hair soft, smooth, and shiny.
It is vital to use the right way to prepare a hair mask. These are very useful and effective. Moreover, you do not follow the instruction in the right way, may be harmful to you. In the end, I want to say that take care of your health and hair also.