It’s a common beauty problem – dark circles under the eyes or eye bags. If you suffer from eye bags or dark circles under your eyes, they can give you an appearance of illness or fatigue. In fact, they make you feel worse and are not good for your self-esteem. How to remove dark circles naturally?
The dark circles or bags under the eyes are a bane for many. While genetics, fatigue, and heredity can play some role in this skin condition; it is more often than not related to the skin’s fragile capillaries that lie just beneath the thin skin around your eyes. It is easy for these small blood vessels to break causing black/blue or red/brown discoloration. In addition, the thin skin around your eyes is more sensitive to sunlight and to certain topical products that can further irritate them and cause dark circles.
An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. Below are some tips on how you can help prevent dark circles under the eyes:
1. Wear sunscreen around your eyes daily. Apply a sun block that is non-comedogenic on the skin under and around your eyes on a daily basis to prevent further darkening of the area.
2. Avoid rubbing or tugging at the delicate skin around your eyes. Pulling on this thin skin can cause broken capillaries.
3. Use a gentle cleanser that will not irritate your skin around the eyes. Avoid cleansers that have alcohol or citrus oils in them, since they too can cause further irritation and dark circles under the eye.
4. Avoid hot showers/baths where you stay in the water for long periods of time because the hot water can cause your capillaries to swell. Changing from a hot shower to a cool one will help reduce swelling and irritation around the eye area.
5. Use a humidifier at home during winter months or when you are spending time in air conditioning, which tends to drain the natural moisture of the skin. The air is very dry during winter months and this condition can cause the delicate capillaries under your eyes to further break down.
6. Be mindful about how much salt you eat because salt causes water retention and causes swelling and irritation around the eye area, which in turn causes dark circles right around your eyes. If you must add salt to your food at the table use a light hand rather than overdoing it.
7. Try cleansing your face and massage the delicate skin around your eyes with natural jojoba oil before going to bed at night. This will help improve circulation and aid in healing for this sensitive area. Be careful not to tug or pull on your eyelids as that can cause broken capillaries too.
WHAT ARE THE DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES?
The area around the eyes is susceptible. The skin is fragile in that area and also sparsely dotted with sebaceous glands. Your skin under your eyes may become dry and thin. When this happens, the veins appear more prominently under the eyes—the result: dark circles.
WHAT CAUSES DARK CIRCLES?
There is no single reason why dark circles appear. Actually, there are several causes for dark circles.
Causes Of Dark Circles
If you have dark circles, then your family is likely to be afflicted with them too. Emitting thin skin in this area can cause veins and make one look tired all day long! They are often caused by allergies which causes itchy eyes.
LACK OF SLEEP AND FATIGUE
Well, this is a no-brainer. If you don’t get enough sleep, you are more prone to dark circles. Fatigue, pregnancy from a sinus infection can cause pale skin. And that’s a bad thing because pale skin makes veins appear more prominent under the eyes.
If your eyes are set on deep bones in the skull, you can develop dark circles under the eyes.
EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT
Too much exposure to sunlight is bad for your skin for several reasons. Also applies to the skin around the eyes. Too much sun exposure will increase pigmentation levels. This will cause a tan. As a result, the skin under the eyes appears dark.
Some medications can cause dark circles under the eyes. These are usually drugs that dilate the blood vessels. If you have dilated blood vessels, they will allow more blood to flow through them. Blood vessels appear most prominently through the thin skin under the eyes.
A bad diet often leads to pale skin under the eyes. If you do not have the essential nutrients, it can lead to discoloration of the skin under the eyes.
A hormonal imbalance leads to the appearance of dark circles. Hormonal imbalance can appear during menstruation, pregnancy, or menopause, to name a few.
Of course, age plays an important role in the appearance of dark circles. As you age, the skin around your eyes becomes more wrinkled and dry. The wrinkled skin around the eyes usually appears as dark circles.
TIPS FOR REMOVING THE DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES
If you suffer from dark circles, the question is how to get rid of them. Here are some solutions to get rid of those dark circles under your eyes.
- Hide dark circles with makeup. Take the time to buy a good concealer.
- If you have one of the above conditions, treat them. You may need to visit your doctor for effective treatment.
- Get more sleep. Sleeping for longer hours will reduce the development of dark circles.
- Never scratch the skin under your eyes.
- Start a healthy diet to give your body the nutrition it desperately needs. You may also want to take a multivitamin supplement to ensure you are getting all the vitamins and minerals daily.
- If you apply a moisturizer to the skin under your eyes, do so gently. Just tap with your fingers.
- Increased blood circulation around the eyes favors the appearance of dark circles.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR DARK CIRCLES
The accumulation of toxins can cause dark circles. Nature treatment can help reduce them. One treatment consists of body detoxification and skin rejuvenation.
BEST HOME REMEDIES FOR DARK CIRCLES
- Squeeze some fresh juice from a cucumber. Then dip two cotton balls in the juice and place the cotton balls on your eyes. This will relax your eyes and also relieve tired eyes. This method is considered the best natural remedy for dark circles.
- The method that was discussed with the cucumber is also very effective using a potato.
- Make a paste of tomato puree, turmeric powder, lemon juice, and orange lentil flour. Apply a thin layer of the paste around the eyes and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash it gently.
- Drink at least 15 glasses of water every day. Herbal tea is also a good option.
Dark circles or bags under the eye
You may have found some products on the net that claim to help you get rid of those puffy eyes. Well, sadly, 95% of those products don’t work. Some products work, but only for a short time. Some products even make eye bags worse.
How to Remove bags under the eyes?
According to the Mayo Clinic bags, bags under the eyes are just mild puffiness, also known as puffy eyes.
What Causes Puffy Eyes?
Puffy eyes start to appear as you age. The tissue around the eyes, as well as the muscle that supports the eyelids, weakens.
Normal fat helps maintain eyes. Sometimes this fat can then migrate to the lower eyelid. This causes bags under the eyes. This is also why many eye bag products don’t work.
CAN HEMORRHOID CREAM CURE UNDER THE EYE BAGS?
It is an old wives’ tale that hemorrhoid creams can heal under-eye bags. Haemorrhoid creams shrink the blood vessels, which makes sense because hemorrhoids are actually swollen veins.
However, hemorrhoid creams cannot work under the eyes because the skin is very sensitive in that area. Some ingredients in hemorrhoid creams make the bag of eyes worse.
A cream can reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes. These beauty creams may not be as harmful to the sensitive area around the eyes as hemorrhoid creams are.
But unfortunately, beauty creams do not permanently reduce eye bags. No cream in the world can increase the strength of the muscles under the eyes. There is also no cream available on the market that can remove water or oil from the area under the eyelid.
How can you strengthen the muscle under the eyes?
There are two ways to do it. This first option is to do a daily fitness routine. This should involve holding the muscle under the eyes in one place and then expanding and contracting the muscle. This is an exercise similar to what you would do with an exercise machine at the gym.
The other option is to use vibrational electrical muscle stimulation therapy. This will stimulate the weakened muscles to get in shape. It also prevents the formation of fat and water under the eyes.
With facial conditioning, the results will not be visible overnight. The skin under the eyes will tighten, and the muscle will strengthen as you perform facial conditioning daily. Little by little, the bags under the eyes will disappear. The best thing is that this method provides permanent results.
There is already an affordable facial conditioning device specifically designed to get rid of bags under the eyes and dark circles under the eyes.
With Facelift Gym, you can eliminate the appearance of dark circles and eye bags.
How Does It Work?
This system comes with facelift pads, which are placed under the eyes. If you press start, you enable vibrate mode. The facelift pads will start to vibrate, and you will be able to feel the pads’ effect as the blood circulation increases immediately. You can use the facelift pads for about 10 minutes a day 2 to 3 times a week. Little by little, the bags under the eyes and dark circles will disappear!
Conclusion paragraph: The article is about how to get rid of dark circles or bags under the eyes. It goes through a list of natural remedies that can help with this problem, as well as some tips on what not to do. Read all these steps and see if you have any questions!